Please choose the topic you want to learn more about or go straight to the content.
- Benefits of Your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card
- About your instant issue (temporary) Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card
- About Your Personalized Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card
- Reloading money onto your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card
- Manage Your Account Online 24/7
- Important Information When Using Your Card
- Help/Contact Information
- How to YAP: Send and Receive Money with Your Mobile Phone
- YAP Guide
Welcome to The Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card!
Your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card is your key to a brand new way to conveniently, safely, and effectively manage your money. This booklet is your guide to understanding all you can do with your card, and how to use it after its activation. Thank you for being a valued customer, the next section will outline your card’s benefits and explain how to activate it and get started. If you have any questions or comments please call us anytime at 038 79 79 79 or visit us online at www.kartelemeparapagim.com.
Benefits of Your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card
Your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card allows you to:
- Make purchases at any place worldwide that accepts Visa® debit cards (including online stores).
- Reload your card with funds quickly at participating Raiffeisen Bank branches, IPKO stores or retail partners.
- IPKO mobile customers can use YAP to send money to anyone, anytime by sending them a simple text message. *
- IPKO mobile customers, you can receive money through your mobile phone from anyone who sends you a YAP payment.
- Control your budget better by only spending what you have.
- Protect your money, since using your card is safer than carrying cash.
- Access your cash at millions of ATMs worldwide. **
- Obtain your card’s balance for free, anytime through a text message. ***
- Manage your account for free, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by visiting www.kartelemeparapagim.com or calling one of our agents at 038 79 79 79.
- Raiffeisen Bank Prepaid Debit Cards are issued by Raiffeisen Bank S.A. RevEurope Payments Ltd. is an authorized Independent Sales Organization ("ISO") of Raiffeisen Bank,S.A. Subject to funds availability. Transaction fees, terms and conditions apply. All trademarks, service marks and registered marks are the properties of their respective owners.
- * To receive funds, an individual must first obtain a Visa Prepaid Card issued by Raiffeisen Bank. Yap balance alert messages are always free. However, your mobile telecom carrier may charge a fee to send and/or receive a text message. Please check with your mobile carrier for rates. Please visit www.kartelemeparapagim.com or call 038 79 79 79 for a list of countries where YAP is available today.
- ** ATM withdrawal fees may apply, please refer to the terms and conditions fee schedule for specific amounts.
- *** A charge is applied per transaction to send funds, please refer to the rate sheet for updated pricing information. Your mobile telecom carrier may charge a fee to send and/or receive a text message. Please check with your mobile carrier for rates. ©2009 RêvEurope Payments Limited.
About your instant issue (temporary) Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card
About Your Instant Issue Card
When you purchased your card, you should have received an instant issue Prepaid Card along with your welcome kit. Please use this card until you receive your personalized card, which will arrive 7 to 10 business days after you activate your instant issue card. The personalized card will be personalized with your name, and will be delivered via courier service to the bank branch where you purchased the card.
Activate Your Instant Issue Card
For security reasons, your instant issue Visa Prepaid Card will not work until you call us at 038 790 790 to activate the card.
Select a Debit Card PIN
When you call to activate your card, we will ask you to select a secret four-digit personal identification number (PIN). You will enter your PIN each time you use an ATM or make a purchase. Select four digits you can easily remember, and please do not share your PIN with anyone.
Select a YAP PIN for Mobile Phone Transfers
YAP is the safest, fastest and easiest way to send money with your IPKO mobile phone. If you enroll in YAP when you call to activate your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card, you will be assigned a five-digit PIN which you will enter every time you send money through your mobile phone. Please note this YAP PIN is different from your debit card PIN. You can change your YAP PIN at any time by visiting www.kartelemeparapagim.com or by calling 038 79 79 79. You can learn more about YAP by visiting chapter 10 in this manual.
About Your Personalized Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card
Activate Your Personalized Card
You will receive your personalized Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card, which will be personalized with your name, approximately 7 to 10 business days after activating your instant issue card. Once you receive your personalized card, you must call 038 790 790 or visit www.kartelemeparapagim.com to activate it before you can begin using it. When you activate your personalized card, any funds you have deposited on your instant issue card will immediately be available through your personalized card.
After you activate your personalized card, please destroy your instant issue card as this will be de-activated upon activation of your personalized card. This can be as simple as cutting your instant issue card in half and disposing of it.
Reloading money onto your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card
Reloading your card with funds is fast, easy and convenient. Simply visit one of our participating Raiffeisen Bank branches or retail partners, provide them with the cash you want to load onto your card and you are set. You can identify participating branches or retail partners by looking for this stamp on their door.
To find the reload location closest to you, click here or call 038 79 79 79. We are constantly adding more locations to best serve you.
Manage Your Account Online 24/7
Raiffeisen Bank allows you to manage your money on your schedule. You can visit www.kartelemeparapagim.com 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. After purchasing your card and signing your prepaid card contract you can sign in to view your account balance, revise your transactions, transfer money to other Raiffeisen Visa Prepaid Card customers or update your profile.
The first time you use our website you will need to setup a profile using your 16 digit prepaid card number as well as the 3 security (CVV2) numbers located on the back of your card. After you setup your account you will be able to login anytime by just using your username and password.
Once you login to www.kartelemeparapagim.com, you can do the following:
Checking your account balance online
Once you have logged in to www.kartelemeparapagim.com simply click on the accounts link. This will lead to the accounts overview page, where you can see your available balance. On this page you will be able to select and view transactions for multiple time periods.
Making peer to peer money transfers
To transfer funds simply click on the "Transfer Funds" link. After correctly answering a security question you will access the transfer details page where you will select the amount and the account that you want to transfer funds to. The account number is a unique number associated with a prepaid debit card. To complete your transaction just click on the transfer funds button. Once you do this you will receive either a confirmation or an error message if the account number you entered is not a valid one. Your account number can be found by clicking on the "Accounts" Button (It is the set of numbers to the left of your account balance).
Editing your profile
To edit your profile click on the "Profile" Button, you can then edit your mailing address, email address, phone number, username or password by clicking on its relevant link.
Updating your YAP settings
Inside www.kartelemeparapagim.com you can change your YAP pin number and update your mobile phone number.
Report a lost or stolen card
To report a lost or stolen card online click on the "Report a lost or stolen card" link and enter the date and other relevant information as requested.
Dispute a transaction
Click on the "dispute a transaction" link and then print, fill out, sign and date the claim form and fax it back to our fax number : 038 790 799. It may take between one to five business days to process your dispute.
Important Information When Using Your Card
Please be aware that certain merchants, including car rental companies, may "hold" funds while they authorize the amount to be deducted from your account. The "held" funds are not available for you to spend until the merchant settles the account.
These funds may exceed the amount of your purchase. If more money is reserved than you actually spend, the unused funds are placed back in your account once the merchant settles the payment. This normally occurs 24 hours after you authorize the purchase, but can take longer.
General Questions About Your Card
- How does my Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card work?
Your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card offers you a fast and convenient way to manage your money. Your card is a debit card, not a credit card, so it only allows you to spend the money you have and control your budget better. That also means you will not have to deal with interest rates, overdraft fees or late payment penalties. Paying with a debit card is also safer than using cash, because your money will be protected if your card is lost or stolen. *
You can begin using your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card as soon as you activate it. You can use your card to make payments or purchases at any location worldwide that accepts Visa Debit, and to get cash at millions of ATMs worldwide. If you have an IPKO mobile phone, by subscribing to YAP when you activate your card, you can also send money to your friends and family who have an IPKO mobile phone.
* Subject to fraud and error resolution terms
- How do I activate my Visa Prepaid Card?
Activation is easy and only takes a few minutes. Just call 038 790 790 or visit the website on the back of your card to activate your instant issue card, answer a few simple questions and choose a PIN for your card. Your instant issue card is the card you originally received at Raiffeisen Bank or one of our retail partner stores.
Your personalized card will ready for pick up at the Raiffeisen branch at which it was purchased 7-10 days after you activate your instant issue card, and will be personalized with your name. Your personalized card will also need to be activated by calling 038 790 790 or by visiting www.kartelemeparapagim.com.
- What happens to my money when I activate my /personalized card?
Once you activate your personalized card, any funds you’ve loaded onto your instant issue card will be immediately accessible through your personalized card.
- Can I still use my instant issue card after I’ve activated my personalized card?
No. For your security, the instant issue card will be deactivated as soon as you activate your personalized card. However, as an extra security measure you should destroy your instant issue card so no one else can try to access your account.
- How do I reload money onto my Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card?
To reload your card with funds, simply visit a participating reload location, give your card to a branch or store representative along with the amount of cash you want to load onto the card, and the representative will transfer that money onto the card. This only takes a few seconds, and the money you’ve deposited will be available immediately.
- Where can I reload my Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card?
You can reload your card at several participating Raiffeisen Bank branches and IPKO stores, and will soon be able to reload your card at all Raiffeisen Branches in Kosovo as well as at other participating retail partners’ stores. To find a reload location near you, please visit www.kartelemeparapagim.com or call us at 038 79 79 79. You can easily identify participating reload locations by looking for this sign on their door.
- What are the requirements to be able to purchase a Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card?
You must be 18 or older to purchase a card, and will need to show a Kosovo ID, Kosovo passport, UNMIK ID, UNMIK passport or a foreign passport at the time of purchase. *
* Subject to approval by Raiffeisen Bank, S.A.
- Is there a minimum cash amount that I must load at one time?
There is only a minimum loading amount set for the first time you load funds into your card (the day you acquire it). Please consult the fee schedule included in your welcome package for specific information regarding the minimum initial loading amount.
Questions on ATMs & PINs
- How much cash can I withdraw at an ATM?
Please refer to the fee schedule for this information.
- Can I use my Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card to shop online?
Yes. You can use your card anywhere Visa Debit is accepted worldwide, including online stores.
- How do I check my transaction history?
You can check your latest transactions by logging into your account at www.kartelemeparapagim.com. You can also call 038 79 79 79 to hear a list of your transactions. Please refer to the Yap diagram section to find out how to access your card’s current balance via a text message with YAP.
- How do I use my Visa Prepaid Card to get cash at an ATM?
When you use Visa Prepaid Card to get cash from an ATM, you will insert your card, enter your four-digit PIN, and select "Withdrawal." You will then be asked if you are withdrawing the money from Current, Savings or Credit. You should choose "Current."
- I see that I need to set a PIN to withdraw funds from an ATM. How can I get a PIN?
You will choose a PIN when you call to activate your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card. Once you set your PIN, you can change it at any time by calling 038 79 79 79.
- What if I forget my PIN?
Call 038 79 79 79 and a customer service agent can help you reset your PIN. Before resetting your PIN, the agent will ask you a series of security questions to confirm your identity and ensure your account information is protected.
- Does it cost money to withdraw money from an ATM?
Yes, a standard fee will apply each time you withdraw money from an ATM. Please check the fee schedule included in your Welcome Kit for the specific fee, or view the rates by visiting www.kartelemeparapagim.com.
Questions on Fees
- Do I need to pay a monthly fee to use my card?
Yes, please consult the fee schedule to find out the small monthly fee associated with your card. You can find a copy of the fee schedule included in your Welcome Kit or log in to your account at www.kartelemeparapagim.com to find the most updated fees.
- Do I have to maintain a minimum balance on my Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card?
No you do not need to maintain a minimum balance on your card.
Questions on Security
- What should I do if my Visa Prepaid Card is lost or stolen?
If your card is lost or stolen, call us immediately at 038 79 79 79 to report the incident. Our customer service agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will cancel the card immediately so no one else can use it, and will send you a new card. They will review your last transactions with you to make sure no one has used the card without your authorization.
Important Notice: If your card is lost or stolen, you may be responsible for any unauthorized purchases that occur on your card up until the time that you call us. We urge you to call us as soon as possible.
- What should I do if someone makes a charge in my account without my knowledge or permission?
As soon as you realize that there is money missing from your Raifeissen Prepaid Debit Visa Card, call us immediately at, 038 79 79 79, and ask a representative for help in finding the money missing in your account. We will conduct an investigation if it appears there may have been fraudulent activity on your account. You have up to 40 days from the time when a fraud occurs (that is not related to a stolen or lost card) to report it. (If you want to learn more, call us at 038 79 79 79).
* Please note that in the case of gross negligence, fraud, account standing or history, this guarantee may be void. Customer must fully cooperate in the investigation process in order to validate the claim as per Terms and Conditions. At a minimum, we will request a police report as part of the investigations process.
- How can I dispute a transaction?
"You can dispute a transaction by calling 038 79 79 79 or by visiting www.kartelemeparapagim.com. You will need to log in to your account, click on "transaction history" and then on "dispute a transaction.""
"At Raifeissen Bank, we are passionate about keeping your hard-earned money safe and making it easy to access and manage. We’re here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you ever have a question, please call one of our agents at 038 79 79 79. You can also manage your account online at www.kartelemeparapagim.com. "
How to YAP: Send and Receive Money with Your Mobile Phone
What is YAP?
YAP is the safest, easiest, and fastest way to send and receive money through your IPKO mobile phone!
YAP is a safe and highly convenient service that allows IPKO mobile customers to send and receive money using their mobile phone from any place at any time.* The YAP service is linked your Visa Prepaid Card, and can pull money from the card to pay individuals or deposit any payments others send you via their IPKO mobile phone directly onto your card to increase your account balance.
With your Raiffeisen Bank VisaPrepaid Card, your money will always be available. You can make payments or purchases with your card, securely send money to individuals by sending a text message from your IPKO mobile phone or withdraw cash from millions of ATMs worldwide. You can also receive payments from anyone who has a Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card, an IPKO mobile phone and has enrolled in YAP.
* Subject to wireless communications coverage.
- Who can use YAP?
YAP has been designed for any cardholder who wants a safe, easy and convenient way to send and receive money. Using YAP eliminates the need to carry cash (which can be lost or stolen) or to take valuable time out of your day to visit a location where you can transfer money.
- Can I only send money to people who have a Visa Prepaid Cardissued by Raiffeisen Bank and/or are enrolled to use YAP?
NO. You can send money to people who do not have a Visa Prepaid Card yet and/or are not yet enrolled in YAP. However, to collect the payment, a recipient must be an IPKO mobile customer, purchase a Visa Prepaid Card (issued by Raiffeisen Bank) and enroll in YAP if they have not done these things previously.
- How can I check my Visa Prepaid account balance and the list of transactions I’ve completed using YAP?
All transactions you perform through YAP will be reflected on your Visa Prepaid Card account balance. Once you’ve enrolled in YAP you can receive your updated balance on your mobile phone by sending a text message to the number 7070 with the word "Balance". Please go to page xx of this guide and follow the diagram’s steps for requesting your balance with your mobile phone.
- Who can I contact with questions about using YAP?
If you need help, call us at 038 79 79 79 to speak to a customer service representative.
- How quickly can I access my money after I receive a payment through YAP?
If you have enrolled in YAP, when you receive a text message notifying you that you’ve received a payment, that means the money is already available on your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card, and you may access it immediately. If you have not yet enrolled in YAP you will first need to accept the payment and then enroll in YAP before having access to the money you’ve been sent.
- How can I enroll to use YAP?
If you already have your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card, you may contact us at 038 79 79 79. You may also enroll at www.kartelemeparapagim.com or during your card activation call. You must purchase a Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card before enrolling in YAP. The card can be obtained at participating Raiffeisen Bank branches or IPKO retail locations. Please call us at 038 79 79 79 or visit www.kartelemeparapagim.com to view an updated list of locations near you.
- If I receive a payment via YAP, how can I withdraw my money?
If you receive a text message notifying you that you’ve received a payment from someone via YAP and want to withdraw your money, you may:
- Withdraw cash by using your Visa Prepaid Card at an ATM.
- Use your Visa Prepaid Card to make a purchase or payment.
- Transfer money to someone else using YAP on your mobile phone.
- Can I perform YAP transactions from any IPKO mobile phone, or only from the IPKO mobile phone I registered?
For your security, you can only send or receive money from the IPKO mobile phone you registered when signing up for YAP.
- How can I continue using YAP if I change my mobile phone number?
Please notify us of the change in your number as soon as possible. You must deactivate the previous phone number and activate the new one by calling us at 038 79 79 79 or by visiting www.kartelemeparapagim.com and following these steps:
- Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Answer the security question.
- Click on the "Profile" link.
Using My YAP PIN
- What is my YAP PIN?
Your YAP PIN is the unique 5-digit number you receive when you enroll with YAP, and that you use to send payments using your mobile phone. PIN means "Personal Identification Number," and is used to confirm your identity during transactions so your money is protected. If you ever forget your YAP PIN, you may change it by visiting the website at www.kartelemeparapagim.com. For your security, we recommend you change your YAP PIN every three months.
- What is the difference between my Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card PIN and my YAP PIN?
Each of these PINs is used for different activities. You will need to enter your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card PIN when withdrawing money from ATMs and making purchases. You will enter your YAP PIN when sending money using your IPKO mobile phone. For your safety you should make sure you choose completely different numbers for these two PINs.
- How can I tell the difference between my card PIN and YAP PIN?
Your Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card has is a 4-digit number and your YAP PIN is a 5-digit number. If you do not remember your PINs, you can call 038 79 79 79. For your security, do not write your PINs on the back of your card or another place where others can discover them.
- How can I change my YAP PIN?
You can change your PIN online. Follow these steps:
- Log in to your account with your user name and password.
- Answer the security question.
- Click on the "Profile" link.
- Click the "Change YAP PIN" link.
Why Using YAP is Secure
- How does YAP keep my money safe?
Using YAP is much safer than carrying cash because:
We guarantee YAP users will have 100% protection against fraud or unauthorized use of their YAP account. (For more details about our guarantee, call 038 79 79 79.) *
*Please note that in the case of gross negligence, fraud, account standing or history, this guarantee may be void. Customer must fully cooperate in the investigation process in order to validate the claim as per Terms and Conditions. At a minimum, we will request a police report as part of the investigations process.
- YAP protects your money and your identity by always requiring you to enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) when completing any transaction. YAP will also never ask you to send personal information over your mobile phone.
- For your protection YAP will always send you a number and a security word at the beginning of each text message. You decide the numbers and word categories when you enroll in YAP, so you will always know that the message is authentic and comes from YAP. For your security, YAP messages come to you from different numbers to prevent anyone else from intercepting your transactions.
- We invest in your security. The system we use to protect your money and personal information is the same used by the safest banks around the world.
- You are our most important priority, and that is the reason why YAP employs a solid team whose sole purpose is to prevent fraud and protect your money.
- What should I do if I lose my mobile phone or if it is stolen?
If your mobile phone is lost or stolen, please call us immediately at 038 79 79 79. Let the YAP representative know that you want to freeze the YAP features in your mobile phone because it was lost or stolen, and ask him/her to check your last transaction.
You will not be responsible for any fraudulent charge performed on your YAP account, provided that you call us within 24 hours of the loss or theft of your mobile phone, which is why it is important you report your loss or theft immediately. *
- What should I do if someone sends money using my mobile phone without my knowledge or permission?
As soon as you realize that there is money missing from your Visa Prepaid Card, call us immediately at 038 79 79 79, and ask a representative for help in finding the money missing in your account. We will conduct an investigation if it appears there may have been fraudulent activity on your account.
We allow 40 days from the time when a fraud occurs (not related to a stolen or lost phone) to report it. (If you want to learn more, call us at 038 79 79 79). To reduce your fraud risk, always erase any incoming text messages that are related to YAP transactions so your YAP PIN is not recorded in your mobile phone. *
- If someone steals my mobile phone, will they be able to access my account information?
If your mobile phone is stolen or lost, YAP guarantees to cover 100% of all the YAP transactions you did not authorize, provided that you call us within 24 hours of the loss or theft of your mobile phone*. To prevent others from accessing your YAP PIN, always erase any text messages regarding your YAP account after each transaction. Also, all mobile phones come with a built in security code that lets you lock all functions on your phone. This not only protects your YAP account but also prevents someone from using your phone to make calls or access the internet. This security code is usually configured in the "settings" menu of your phone. Consult your mobile phone manual for details.
- YAP asked me to erase my outgoing message after a transaction. How do I do this?
Each phone is different. You can call your mobile phone provider’s customer service hotline or visit the closest store that sells mobile phones and ask for help. If you have Internet access, you can conduct a search with the term "erase outgoing text message + (your mobile phone make and model)." You can also ask a friend or family member for help.
- What happens if I do not receive a confirmation message after making a payment through YAP?
YAP always sends a text message to confirm your payment request. If you do not receive a confirmation, you can text "last" to see the details for the last YAP transaction, or please call us at 038 79 79 79, for help.
- What should I do if lose my phone and freeze the YAP features, but then find my phone again? Or what if I freeze the YAP features because I purchased a new phone?
If you find your mobile phone or purchase a new one, visit the "YAP Guide" section and follow the steps for unfreezing the YAP features in your phone. If you forgot to check your last transaction before unfreezing the YAP features, we recommend you check your balance before activating your account again. You can do this by calling 038 79 79 79. We also recommend you change your YAP PIN to protect your security. To change your PIN, visit www.kartelemeparapagim.com and follow these steps:
- Access your account with your username and password.
- Answer the security question.
- Click the "Profile" link.
- Click the section "Change YAP PIN."
If you do not have access to Internet, you can change your YAP PIN calling 038 79 79 79.
Questions on Sending and Receiving Money
In order to give you a very clear idea on how to send and receive money with YAP, we’ve included an entire section with diagrams and step-by-step instructions at the end of this guide. Please make sure to visit this section before sending or receiving money with YAP.
- Can I send money to anyone?
You may send money to any person who uses an IPKO mobile phone, even if he/she is not yet enrolled to use YAP. However, if the person receiving money is not enrolled with YAP or does not have a Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card, he/she will need to purchase a Raiffeisen Bank Visa Prepaid Card and enroll in YAP to access and use the money received.
- Can I receive payments from anyone?
Any person who has a Visa Prepaid Card (issued by Raiffeisen Bank) , an IPKO mobile phone and is enrolled in YAP can send money to you.
- What happens if I try to send more money than I have on my Visa Prepaid Card?
Don’t worry, the transaction will not be completed. YAP will immediately send you a message informing you that you do not have enough funds to send the amount you requested.
General Questions on YAP
- How quickly does money travel between a sender and a recipient when using YAP?
Using YAP is the quickest way to send money. If both the sender and recipient have a Raiffeisen Prepaid Debit Visa Card and are enrolled in YAP, the money will travel from one account to the other in the time it takes for the text message to transmit.
- What happens if my phone battery dies, my minutes expire or my phone loses its signal while I’m sending money?
Do not worry. When you charge credit to your mobile phone, recharge your battery or gain a signal again, simply follow the steps in the "YAP Guide" section of this guide to obtain your last YAP transaction and see if the payment you were trying to make actually went through before your phone died. For your security, YAP requires users to confirm any transaction within 10 minutes. If you’ve exceeded this time period, simply start over in making your payment. If you have any questions, please contact us at 038 79 79 79.
- What happens if I sent money to an incorrect number? How can I recover it?
Don’t worry, we can help you. Simply call us at 038 79 79 79, and tell a representative what happened. We will cancel the transaction.
- Why do YAP messages always come from different numbers (short codes)?
We send text messages from different, randomly chosen numbers (called short codes) for your security to prevent anyone from tracking the information about your bank balance, transactions and PIN.
- How much does it cost to send money via YAP?
You can review the most current fees associated with sending money through YAP on the fee schedule that came with your Welcome Kit, at www.kartelemeparapagim.com.
- How much does it cost to receive money via YAP?
We do not charge a fee to receive money using YAP; you will only pay the cost that IPKO charges for receiving a text message.
- How much does it cost to send and receive text messages?
We do not charge a fee for sending and receiving text messages through YAP. However, mobile phone companies do charge a fee for using text messages . We recommend you ask IPKO for the costs for sending and receiving text messages.
- What is the maximum amount of money I can send through YAP?
To learn the most current transaction limits, review the fee schedule that came with your Welcome Kit, visit www.kartelemeparapagim.com or call us at 038 79 79 79.